Cyber Liability Insurance Program for Authorized Agencies And Agents of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
This Cyber Liability Insurance Program is designed exclusively for authorized Agencies and Agents of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Are you protected against the costs of a data breach?
It could be a lost laptop, or a persistent attack by hackers a world away. Every breach is different — and every one requires a smart, strategic response. This Cyber Liability Insurance Program offers a cyber risk protection that provides first class assistance to take the pain out of dealing with a data breach.
Apply for Cyber Coverage Now
- Pricing shown includes premium only. Additional state required fees may apply based on the applicant's principal address. Additional limits and revenue tiers available.
- Antivirus and firewalls that protect the insured's computer system(s) are required to bind coverage.
- Program not available in VT and U.S. territories. For agents licensed in those states or a U.S. territory, click here for a custom quote.
- Designed to protect and defend the insured from liability claims involving the unauthorized release of information for which the insured has a legal obligation to keep private or confidential. This policy also provides for the provision of expert resources and monetary reimbursement to the Insured for the out-of-pocket (1st Party) expenses associated with the appropriate handling of these claims.
- Specific coverages include:
- A. Privacy Liability (including Employee Privacy): provides true “Privacy” protection against the violations of any rights to privacy including PII,PHI and any State or Federally protected information. (e.g., a person’s right of publicity or disclosure of private information)
- B. Privacy Regulatory Claims Coverage: provides coverage for both legal defense and the resulting fines/penalties emanating from a regulatory claim for breach or violation of a Federal, State, local, or foreign privacy regulation.
- C. Security Breach Response Coverage: 1st Party coverage that reimburses an Insured for costs incurred in the event of a security breach of personal, non-public information of their customers or employees including public relations, IT forensics, and credit monitoring services.
- D. Security Liability: provides coverage for the Insured for allegations of a “Security Wrongful Act” including authorized 3rd party system access failure, failure to prevent any unauthorized access, failure to prevent false communications, and more.
- E. Multimedia Liability: provides coverage against allegations of defamation, libel, slander, and intellectual property infringement, related to the insured's communication of media content in electronic (social media, website, etc.) or non electronic forms.
- F. Cyber Extortion: provides expense and payments to a harmful third party to avert potential damage threatened against the Insured such as the introduction of malicious code, system interruption, data corruption or destruction or dissemination of personal or confidential information.
- G. Business Income and Digital Asset Restoration: provides for lost earnings and expenses incurred because of a security compromise that leads to the failure or disruption of a computer system, or, an authorized third-party’s inability to access a computer system. In order to be eligible for this coverage, you must back up your data at least once a week and store in an offsite location.
- H. PCI DSS Assessment: responds to PCI compliance assessments as well as claims expenses in the wake of a breach involving cardholder information.
- Limit Options Available:
- $250K per claim / $250K annual aggregate
- $500K per claim / $500K annual aggregate
- $1 Million per claim / $1 Million annual aggregate
- $2 Million per claim / $2 Million annual aggregate
Deductibles and Retentions
- $1,000 retention each claim
- Your coverage is secured by BCS Insurance Company.
BCS Insurance Company is A.M. Best A- (Excellent) IX rated carrier.
- Powered by LLOYD'S
Cyber Related News11/02/2017
Help Your Clients Stay Safe After the Equifax Breach
Cyber Risks Exploding Part Three
The Equifax Data Breach
Cyber Risks Exploding Part Two
Cyber Risks Exploding Part One